Sunday, November 21, 2010

Momma's Little Boy

I have had the great pleasure of working with Becky of B2N2 Scraps on her latest kit, Momma's Little Boy. It's a fantastic kit packed fun of fun and fantastic boy things, complete with 15 papers, 46 elements, and a full alpha. If you have a boy who's into trucks and trains or a boy who's into books and blocks, this kit is for you.


Check out the preview (it's linked to her store)



And if you're looking for a better glance at the papers:



And the elements:



And if that wasn't enough, check out this awesome alpha:



Plus Becky has a great Quick Page Set at the store and a freebie add on to the kit is in the store, just waiting to be added to your stash of boy goodness!


Isn't it an adorable kit? I know I loved working with it. Here are a few things that I did with the kit:





And because I couldn't help sharing the awesomeness of this kit with you, so here's a freebie for you!



See, I told you that this was an awesome kit! I am so glad that I got the chance to work with Becky on this one. Make sure you head on over and pick it up. It's not a kit you're going to want to miss out on!


God bless and happy scrapping!

1 comment: