My name is Amanda, but due to an elementary school mishap some years ago, my family lovingly calls me Manda Lane. Because of that, I figured there could be no better designer name that I could go by than manda lane scraps. I am a 26 year old single mom to my wonderful son, Peyton (2 yrs). I love my God, my family, and my wonderful boyfriend, Jeff. I started digi scrapping in January of 2010 and started designing small bits here and there about a month later. I'm on some awesome Creative Teams and love working with the designers. I hope you enjoy your look around my little part of the digi scrap world!
My Banners and Blinkies!
Need a new banner or blinkie? Check out my page here to see what I've done recently and shoot me an e-mail at > mommy {dot} reed {at} gmail {dot} com < and we can talk. Right now this is kind of new, but people keep asking and encouraging, so I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.
Nicole with Digi-designs by Nicole is hosting a Speed Scrap, Monday at 1 pm MST and the prize are some brag book pages that coordinate with her newest Christmas kit, Swanky Christmas.
Click on the flier and let us know you'll be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment