Potions and Spells by Scrappin Serenity is the perfect kit to scrap those cute little ghosts and goblins, or superheros and princesses that you have on Halloween! This Halloween kit features so many Halloween themed elements, that you'll keep coming back to it to scrap every Halloween! And it's full of basic everyday elements that you could scrap anything with it!

A Closer look at the papers in the kit:

Cardstock Papers included in the kit:

If you go check out the kit in the store you will find this cute little freebie waiting for you!

And of course there's a quick page set:

I really loved getting to work with this kit and am sure that I will be pulling it out again after this year's Halloween pictures are all taken! Here's a layout that I made for this month's Twitter Challenge at Stuff to Scrap:

And I made a quick page freebie for you using Potions and Spells and using my newest templates Template Set: Spooktacular. Make sure to head on over to my Manda Lane Scraps Designer blog to check it out and to pick up some freebies there, too!

Christie has a super cute quick page freebie for you, too, using Potions and Spells and Template Set: Spooktacular. Check out her layout and then click the preview to head to her blog to pick it up.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment