skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, hello digi scrap world. Wow, it's been pretty crazy around here. There are so many different things going on and things changing. I've been out for about a month, but have been working hard to get things all straightened out.
During that down time, I opened up an exclusive store over at Stuff to Scrap. There's not much in there right now, but it's been quite a blast and I am really looking forward to all the new adventures that it will bring me.
Due to all the changes going on (more details later, I'm sure), I've changed up quite a bit of things. From now on, all my designing items will be posted at my manda lane scraps designer blog, including blog trains. All of my personal stuff and CT items will continue to be here. That way I can make sure to keep everything sorted out properly. Also, I have missed quite a few things CT wise, so I will start updating that day by day, and hopefully I will get all caught up.
So, stay tuned for fun stuff here and hit my manda lane scraps designer blog for some fun over there, too.
Until next time, God bless you and happy scrapping!
No comments:
Post a Comment