skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Alright, wow, looks like everyone has been really busy out in scrap world, even through the outage! That was a crazy few days, I gotta say. And Divine Digital, we're still lifting you guys up! We know you're coming back super strong after this and I know I can't wait! If you're trying to see what all is going on after the server craziness, make sure and check out their awesome new blog!
First up on the list is JW Digiscraps's newest, Music in my Soul. There are 14 papers, 32 elements, and 2 alphas included in this beautiful kit. The soft colors make it perfect for lots of different layouts and pictures!

You can pick this up at either Enchanted Studio Scraps or Digital Scrapbooking Studio for only $2.70 - that's 40% off right now until next Wednesday! Don't miss out!
And here are a few things that I got to do with this kit:


And check out the freebie you can grab over at her blog (click it to head over there):

Alright, the second thing that I have to show you today is a huge mega kit! It's by Scrapalicious Cereal and is called Animals A to Z. It has 41 papers, 188 elements, and an alpha. And there will be a few freebies on her blog to add even more to this kit. Make sure you snag it at a great price during the on going sale at Stuff to Scrap.

I had a lot of fun working with this kit! Check it out:


And make sure to head over to her blog to pick up this awesome freebie!

I am super excited to tell you guys that I have been invited to be a part of Scrap of Ellay's CT! As a huge fan of The Office, she made a kit a while ago called Bears Eat Beets based off of something in the show. Well, she's gone and totally revamped the kit into an awesome kit ready to scrap all those outdoor moments and more and she's called it Bears Eat Beets II. Take a look:

Here are 2 layouts that I made using this kit:


And check out the freebie that she has for you. Make sure to click the preview to head to her blog to pick it up!

Alright, until next time, God bless!
I TOTALLY LOVE that you knew I got the title from The Office!! LOL! Thanks girl! :D
ReplyDeleteSorry to post here- but I couldn't find another place to contact you. I understood you were participating in the lily pad blog hop? Have I missed it somewhere? Or has life interupted your plans? it does that sometimes. I just wanted to chek & be sure I didnt miss it!
ReplyDeleteThank You!
Just wondering about the BB page for Lily Pad...
ReplyDelete