Tuesday, January 26, 2010

in memory of Billy Bills

Well guys, I know I'm supposed to be getting that 4shared thing done, but man, do they make it hard on a girl to figure out! I tried to sign up, it told me I didn't have an account, then it said there was already an account with my e-mail, but then I found out I can log in with my gmail info, so that's all cleared up.

Peyton is still feeling a little under the weather, but he's getting better and should be perfectly fine in a few days.

Speaking of a few days, I will be attending the funeral of an uncle of mine out of state and will be gone for a few days. He was a good man and because of a decision to accept Christ as his Savior a few weeks ago when visiting with my Dad, I know that one day I will see him again.

I put together a page in his honor today. I made it using a freebie called "My Father the Fisherman" that Scraps by Andrea put together. Uncle Billy, tell everyone I said hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment