To my surprise, the speed scrap at STS was rescheduled last night and I was actually able to participate! I was very excited and I thought that I would share my layout with everyone. I used the Playdate Picassos kit from Seal Scraps that she entered for week two of the Designer Darling Challenge.

Week three in the Designer Darling Challenge is well underway, and let me tell you, those ladies are talented! It gets harder and harder each week, but they are really rocking it out! You should head over to the Darling Designer Challenge forum at STS to check them out! And also, make sure to leave some love on everyone's blogs! They're working super hard and putting out many freebie add ons that end up making the kits into full kits! They are so awesome! When I get all settled with the downloads and whathaveyou, I'll post some layouts with the different kits!
Loves for now!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment