Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wow guys, I am so bad at this blog thing, but I will get better (for all 2 of my fans, lol). It's cool, two is better than none, and eventually there will be more. And that is why I continue. Although I have been a little slack on the blog, I have been super busy with layouts and what have you. Here are a few that I have been working on.

This is my favorite. It was done with "I {heart} Primary" from The Latest Scoop, Too! This layout was for the Scraplift Challenge at STS.




And here's one that I did for the Word of the Week Challenge, using the same kit.



Oh, and a huge shout out and congratulations to Scrappin' Serenity for making it through to the third week of the Designer Darling Challenge! Here is a layout that I made with her week two kit (head on over to her site to pick up this and some goodies!).



And once I get a 4shared account all lined up, I'll have at least one QP freebie to share!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Those first two don't even look like the same kit...love when you can make two completely different layouts with the same kit!

    ReplyDelete