Saturday, February 20, 2010

manda lane scraps

In honor of my first ever kit (you'll get to see it when the blog train pulls out on the 1st!), I decided that I needed a little scrap handle.

Drum Roll Please!

I would like to officially introduce you to:



You might have noticed this little change if you downloaded my Quick Page set for Tuff N Tiny by Scrappin' Serenity, but I kind of wanted to make an official announcement of sorts. Hopefully I'll have my full blog updated soon, but that blog background thing is really giving me fits.

* EDIT *

Woo hoo!! It finally worked! Well, it may have been working this whole time, but I didn't think to clear my cache. That's right, I waded through HTML trying to find spacers or something accidentally thrown in the code, and all I needed to do was clear the cache and refresh. Yeeahh. Special thanks to Digi Designs by Nicole for her excellent tut on making your own background!

* /EDIT *

Well, until next time! God Bless!

2 comments: