Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Progressive Speed Scrap, Day 4

Hey guys! Have you been following the Stuff to Scrap Progressive Speed Scrap Hop? We're up to Step 4. I'm doing two layouts for this challenge. I started with a companion layout to a layout that I showed you yesterday with me and my boyfriend, Jeff. I really like how it's turning out, but it looks so similar to the first one, that I didn't really think it was unique enough for a challenge, so I have two!

I'm using the Tuff and Tiny kit that Scrappin' Serenity has entered for the finals in the Designer Darling Challenge. (P.S. If you love the kit as much as I do, keep a look out on her blog later on this week! But, shh!)

Layout #1:



Layout #2



And, if you've missed a step or are just catching up, here are the steps so far:

Step 1: Stuff to Scrap
Step 2: Scrappy Cocoa
Step 3: Flower Scraps
Step 3: Nibbles Scribbles

Oh yeah, and there's a bonus! Post your layout so far (steps 1 - 4) and get a great prize from Nibbles Scribbles today. Check her blog for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment