Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hey guys! Well, you will be hearing a lot more from me starting this week, but I can't tell you why until tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Chuga Chuga Choo Choo!!

That's right, the Stuff to Scrap March Blog Train is pulling out of the station, so make sure to hit up all the blogs to catch all the great freebies going around! Put them all together and you will have one awesome kit!

I actually made a kit for this challenge! It's my first kit ever! Here's what it looks like:



Download it here.


And here's the train:
SAHM Scrapper
Nibbles Skribbles
Scrappin' Serenity
Craft With Me
Christin's Creations
Scraps N Pieces
B2N2 Scraps
Shel Belle Scraps
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Let Me Scrapbook!
Grandmas Templates
Where The Heart Is
Jensen Motley Crew Designs
The Scrappy Kat
Always Be Neighbors Designs
Scrap Attack-Designs by Beth
Scrapping Sisters
Seal Scraps
manda lane scraps < you are here
Ányi + a digitális scrapbooking
Pages N Memories
Flower Scraps
Arizona Sweetheart Scraps
Just For Fun

Now be patient, I posted mine tonight, but we have until tomorrow morning to get them all posted.

And check this out:



That's right! We finally get to meet all the new designers at Stuff to Scrap! I know I'm excited!

And if that wasn't enough, there's a Speed Scrap tomorrow night, too! Check out the flyer and the awesome PP!





And if you just can't get enough Stuff to Scrap, we're looking for help!



Man, that was a lot, but there's a lot going on. Stuff to Scrap is opening it's new forum and gallery! You have to register again, but it doesn't take long and there's no waiting for confirmation! It's well worth the few minutes that it takes!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely kit for the French Tulip BT. Hugs! Terri, Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!
    Thanks so much,
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely kit! Good job and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your awesome contribution!

    ReplyDelete