Scrappin' Serenity, one of Stuff to Scraps's new Designer Darlings, has put her Tuff N Tiny in the store along with a Card Stock pack and a Quick Page Kit. Make sure to go to her store to check it out.
Here is a new layout that I did with the kit since it's been put in the store:

And I've turned it into a quick page for you!
And don't forget to hop on the Stuff to Scrap Blog Train for this month! See yesterday's post to see the full train and to pick up my part of the train!

Download it here.
And in case you missed the earlier post, I've got some more quick pages from this kit, too!

Download this set here.
















































Thanks so much for the QP! Your little boy is adorable!!! You do wonderful work! Hope you're having a wonderful week!
ReplyDeletethanks so much!
ReplyDelete