Alright, I told you a little while ago that I had a bit of news to share with you, so here it is.
I'm sure that you remember that a little while ago I was doing some guest CT work for JW Digi Scraps. I really enjoyed working with Janice and it was a great month. Shortly after it was over, Janice had a vacancy in her Creative Team and she invited me to be a permanent part of her CT! I can't tell you how excited I was!
And as a new member of her CT, I have a great kit to show you. Janice is doing a guest designer spot over at The Digital Scrapbooking Studio and has done a super cute collab with Mistybelle Designs called Juicy. It's exclusive to them, so make sure to head on over there and grab it! If you click the preview, it will take you right where you need to go.

Here are some layouts that I did with the kit.



















































No comments:
Post a Comment