Saturday, May 15, 2010

Catching up and 2 freebies!

So, it's been a while, huh? There are so many crazy things going on right now in my life! A lot of it really boils down to hitting overload. For some reason I just get the feeling that I can't catch up no matter what I do. Oh, well, that's life, right?


Today I have lots to show you and two freebies! How exciting is that, huh?


First, have you see Misty O'Brien's new templats? She's got some awesome new letter and number templates that you can grab at Funky Playground Designs. You can buy them as either full Letter sets or full Number sets, or just grab what you need individually. They're saved as PSD files in 300 DPI. Click on the previews to head to the store.



Here are a few layouts that I did with the kit (one of them with Misty's Letter P Template).



I've used these templates to make a few of the layouts that I wanted to show you today, so keep on reading to see them in action!


Here's a kit from Scraps by Andrea that I just love. It's called Color my World.









And here is a freebie you can grab over at her blog:



And here's one you can get at the store:



And here are some layouts that I made using this kit (and one of Misty's Letter Templates).







And of course, a fun little freebie for you!



Next, take a look at this cute kit by Scrapalicious Cereal called Breakfast Fixins.







It's is great? Here are some things I did with the kit.





Here's another kit that I wanted to show you by Scrapalicious Cereal called Birthday Celebrations.







And here's an Add On on her blog.



Check out the layout I did.



And here's a brag book page or postcard that I made for you to share your own birthday memories. It's saved at 5x7 300 DPI. Click the preview to head over to 4shared to grab it.



Here's another one from Scrapalicious Cereal. I just love this kit. It's called Fresh Air Adventures.







And she has a quick page freebie over on her blog for you to pick up! the preview will take you on over there.



I made a layout using her kit and Misty's Number 2 Template to show you.



Wow, that was a lot! and believe it or not, I'll be back later to bring some fun news!


God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the wonderful goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete