skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay, wow, I am seriously behind! There are so many things that I need to tell you about today that it's a bit ridiculous! I'll save the personal stuff to another post, maybe this evening.
First off, May is Stuff to Scrap's birthday month! Right now, the actual birthday is a secret, but word has it there will be surprises! In celebration, they're having some sales and a raffle. Check these out:


Isn't that exciting?
Scraps by Andrea has a new kit out that I wanted to show you. It's super sweet! It's called Unconditional Love and it is just perfect for love layouts as well as those Mother's Day layouts that I know are coming, right? There are 51 elements, 17 papers, and a lower case alpha included. Among the elements are a beadspill, bows, buttons, flowers, frames, shiny brads, and more! Not all elements or papers are shown in the preview. There are coordinating cardstocks, glitters, and quick pages available as well as a bundle with all four products. It's awesome! Check out the previews:




Having just gotten engaged, I love this kit! It's perfect for all those pictures, so here are some layouts that I did with the kit:



Scrappin' Serenity also has a new kit out that is so much fun! It's called Gotta Kiss a Few Frogs! You've seen it before...but now it's back and it's better than ever! She has revamped and added to the kit that she did for the STS Designer Darling contest. It now has 15 Papers, 45 Elements and a FULL Alpha. Check out the previews below and click each one to go to her store.


And Scrappin' Serenity has this Add On for Free on her blog. Click the preview below to go to her blog to download:

I love it! Here are a few layouts that I did with the kit:


And don't forget there's still time to sign up for Stuff to Scrap's newest challenge, This Scrapper's Got Talent!

Alright, out for now, but I'll be back (maybe with a freebie!), so God bless for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment