4shared link is now fixed!
**Edit**
Okay, before you continue, please be kind and remember, I don't get paid to spell, lol. I am so sorry Christie! hehehe.
**End Edit**
Well, hello all! I hope that you had a great start to your week. Mine so far has been pretty good.
Today I would like to show you a new kit by Scrappin' Serenity called Modern Elegance. It's kind of a classy elegance meets everyday modern things kit! It's perfect for those formal events in your life, but also can be used for those everyday happenings! And wouldn't you know it; I've got a cute layout to show you that isn't girlie or purple! So you can really use this kit for several different things.
Check out the previews below and click them to go to her store!
Here's the whole kit in all it's glory:

A closer look at the papers in this kit:

Of course a matching cardstock pack:

And a set of 6 12x12 Quick Pages to help you get your scrapping down quickly!

And check out what I did with the kit:

And I loved it so much, I decided that I wanted to share! So, click the preview to head on over to 4shared to grab it!

















































What a very pretty page...but it shows the 4shared link is invalid :(
ReplyDelete