Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have another announcement! I am now on the Scrapalicious Cereal CT! I'm so excited! I'll have some kit announcements and layouts and stuff in a few days for you.


Here are a few things that are going on at Stuff to Scrap this week you really need to check out:


!SALE! That's right, there are a few great sales coming up at Stuff to Scrap!





And if you just can't wait that long, it's $2.00 Tuesday! And there are some really awesome kits in the bin this week! Plus some CU items, too!



And there's a Speed Scrap this week! Ashley with Seal Scraps will be doing her very first Speed Scrap! She has an awesome PP for you, too! Check it out:






What a fun packed week, huh? It's not over, but I'll be back later with more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment