Monday, March 22, 2010

Time for Rejoicing

Scrapalicious Cereal has an awesome new kit in the stores, just in time for Easter! It's called Time for Rejoicing and it has a little bit of everything in it. There are Easter eggs and bunnies as well as some religious elements. The kit is super versatile, too. It can be used for boy and girl layouts and accommodates religious themes as well as non religious themes.


Check out the preview (linked to her store)



Here's one layout that I've done with it so far for my DS's first Easter pictures:



And of course I have a freebie for you! It's a set of brag book pages. These would be perfect for scrapping those Easter pictures and sending out to relatives! Just click the preview to download from 4shared.


3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [22 Mar 10:43am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete