skip to main |
skip to sidebar
For the next few weeks I'll be a guest CT member for JW Digi Scraps. She has some awesome kits in her stores. You can check them out at Enchanted Studio Scraps and Divine Digital.
The first kit that I have to show you in this adventure is her new Saint Patrick's Day themed kit, Make Your Own Luck.

So far I have done 2 layouts and a cute little card, but this kit is so versatile that I'm sure I'll be using it for many more layouts in the future!
This first layout is one that I made using a picture from mine and Jeff's recent trip to Pinnacle Mountain. It was a long hike, but it was so much fun and I am so glad that we went, even though we thought we were going to get rained on. I used a template from Designs by Sweet Mesquite to make this layout.

And here's another one that I took while we were climbing Pinnacle Mountain. Isn't he just so handsome! Gotta love a rugged outdoors man! I used a border from Misty O'Brien Design's Border Up to make the borders at the bottom as well as the leaf cut outs down the right side of the layout.

The last thing I have to show you today is a card that I made with my son's picture. Isn't he adorable! I just love his smile. There are so many things going on in this. I duplicated the photo, cut him out, put the sepia overlay on the picture that I didn't cut, beveled the larger picture, and finally put drop shadows on both the bottom layer and the cut out layer to make it pop before merging them together. I am really liking the way that the picture turned out. I will have to use that again sometime!

If you love this kit as much as I do, make sure to head over to one of her stores and pick it up!
Until next time, happy scrapping!
No comments:
Post a Comment