Saturday, March 27, 2010

Life updates and CT Call

Well, I found most of everything I needed for Easter today. I have a shirt to wear, but I'm not too sure about it. We'll have to see. Everything else is great. The Easter Bunny will have quite the happy little man, I think. That basket is crammed full of everything boy that I know he loves. I don't really like buying those ready made baskets. They never have the stuff he likes, so I just bought a bunch of stuff and arranged it myself. I'm happy with it and I know that he will be, too.


There are several awesome things going on here in digi scrap land, too. Announcements will be made after next week officially, but I'm sure if you snoop around here, you'll see a few hints, lol.


Oh, by the way, Scraps by Andrea is hosting a CT call. Here's the flier (linked to her blog) for more information:




Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment