Friday, March 26, 2010

Kits, sales, and more!

There are so many fun things going on in the digital scrap world. I have to say, I am 3 months into this and I have no idea how I've ever lived without it. There are so many great designers to work with and so many different things that you can do with digital scrapbooking.


I know that I am not on her CT, but I would like to show you a few great kits from Digital Scrap Fun that I've just discovered and that I love. She just had a challenge of sorts that I participated in, and so I got these two kits for free.


The first one is called Random Reflections and it is full of cute, funky stuff to scrap lots of layouts. Here's her preview and a layout that I did with the kit:



Preview linked to her store.



Simple Moments


The second cute kit that I wanted to show you by Digital Scrap Fun is called Dad's Helper. I love how cute this kit is and how manly all the elements are. They really let you scrap those fun boy moments without all the flowers and sparkle. Here's the preview and the layout that I wanted to show you with it:



Preview Linked to her store.



Baseball with Jeff


Aren't those some awesome kits?


There are a few things going on on Scrapalicious Cereal's end, too, this upcoming week.


First off, she's hosting her first ever Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap! Here's a flyer about it and check out her too cute participation prize!





And don't forget about her awesome new kits that have recently hit the stores. Word has it that To the Moon and Beyond will hit the $2.00 bin on Tuesday.


Tomorrow is the last day to pick up items that are retiring soon for a great deal! The Spring Cleaning event at Stuff to Scrap ends tomorrow and there are so many great kits in that bin. In fact, I think there are 85 items in that bin! How awesome is that! Make sure to grab the ones you love before they're gone!



The flyer is linked to the sale.


And if that weren't enough of a sale, check this out, you can get all the March Build a Kit parts for $1 a piece! That's right, everything is on sale to make room for the April Build a Kit stuff that's coming out!



Flyer linked to sale items at Stuff To Scrap.


Well, that's a lot of fun stuff going on! As for me, right now things are going pretty smoothly. I haven't really posted about myself in a while. It seems I get all caught up in posting about digi scrap stuff that I don't post about me. Jeff and I did some Easter shopping yesterday. That was a lot of fun. We've got most of our outfits for ourselves and Peyton. I should be finishing that up tomorrow as well as doing some Easter Bunny shopping. I have Easter pictures coming up next week that I am super excited about. I think that I'm going to get Jeff to dress up and take pictures with me and Peyton. That will be our first pro photo shoot together. Isn't that sweet? Of course there will be pictures to come!


I think that does it for me on this post. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment