Wednesday, April 21, 2010

$1 Fairy Finds and Template Props

Hey all! As you probably already know, I am about to wrap up a month long guest CT for JW Digi Scraps. My last CT post will come in the next few days, probably tomorrow, but here is another one with a kit that she's had out for a while now. It's called Go, Go, Go! and it is perfect for all those boy layouts dealing with wheels.


Haven't seen it? Well, here's the preview as well as the preview for the worn paper set that goes with it:





Here are two layouts that I made using this kit:


This layout is from Peyton's first birthday. I got this awesome chair thinking that we could set it up and take pictures with his other decorations and that maybe he'd enjoy having his own little chair. He loved it! He'll be three in a few months and he still loves this chair!



I used template 3 from SAHM Scrapper's set One Picture Templates to do this one. You can pick it up at Stuff to Scrap.


This one is from Peyton's very first fishing trip! He was so excited to be in Papaw's boat! While we were parked Papaw let him "drive" the boat while we fished. It was so cute because he was so excited!



Oh, and this layout was done using an awesome template by Berry Sweet Designs. If you hop on over to her blog, you can pick it up for free! Isn't that great? Yeah, I thought so!


Love this kit as much as I do? Well, then I have great news for you! The worn paper set is $2.25 at Enchanted Studio Scraps, but today only Go, Go, Go! is on sale for $1 in the $1 Fairy Finds bin! How exciting, right? So click on any of the previews above to head over to the store and pick them up while you can grab them at such a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment