skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Do you have a little monster running around? I know that I do! Well, here's an awesome kit to scrap all those little monster pictures. It's a bright and fun kit with 18 papers, 54 elements, and an uppercase alpha. There are bows, buttons, curled ribbons, frames, stitches, strings, assorted monsters, and much more! As always, there is a pack of cardstock and a set of glitters to go with this kit. You can also snag it in a bundle. If you purchase the kit this week, you can get the cardstocks or glitter free! Use the coupon code SBA_Freebie4Me! (Coupon valid through April 26th.) The previews are linked to the store.



There's even an awesome freebie that Andrea is giving away. It's at the Stuff to Scrap store, so if you're not already registered, you'll have to register to pick it up, but trust me, it's more than worth it! Click the preview to head to the store to pick it up.

I had a lot of fun working with this kit. Here are a few layouts that I made using the kit with my little monster:


And here's a little something to help you scrap your little monster, a quick page from me! Click the preview to download from 4shared.

Have a great day! And may it be filled with lots of scrap worthy pictures and great kits! God bless!
Super cute monster QP! Love your layouts...especially that train one...so bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 20, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete