Sunday, April 25, 2010

Engagement, Bedtime Snuggles, and a Freebie!

Hello everyone! I hope that your weekend has been wonderful! I have to say that mine has been spectacular! My dear sweet Jeff took me out for a lovely day on Saturday. We went to grab a quick lunch and saw "The Losers," which was really, really good and then headed out to a beautiful old mill in our area. At the top of a wooden bridge overlooking a duck pond, he told me how much he loved me and proposed! I can't tell you how excited I am! I love him so much and thank God for him everyday! It's so amazing to know that I will be marrying him and spending the rest of my life with him!


I suppose that explains my lack of posting my CT stuff this weekend! lol! Can you blame me? Anyways, I have an awesome kit to show you from Scrapalicious Cereal called "Bedtime Snuggles." It's just perfect for scraping all those pictures of the sweet ones sleeping! I know I always love sleeping little ones! Check out the kit (linked to the store):



And here's a layout that I did with it for the Scraplift Challenge at Stuff to Scrap:



I loved it so much that I thought I would make a little bragbook page based off of it to share with you! Click the preview to head on over to 4shared to pick it up!



Oh, and before I forget, there's a sale going on! Scraps by Andrea is having a sale over at Stuff to Scrap! Here's her announcement (linked to her store):



Well, I'm off to look at some wedding type stuff! *squee!* God bless and may you have many many happy moments and layouts to help you smile and remember them years down the road!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete