Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Life Today

Man, it was a long day today. We took Easter pictures at the mall today. It was fun, but the lady who usually takes our pictures wasn't there and the lady who was was really pushy. When Peyton finished with pictures, that's it, he's done and I'm not making him keep going, but this lady was like "I have to finish my set." I was so mad and then the extra pictures she took after I told her we were done didn't even save on the memory card in the camera. Yeah, that was really worth it, huh? Some people just drive me crazy! I'll have some pretty layouts done once I get those pictures back. It was too funny watching her struggle to put together those group collages that they try to sell. I was trying to be nice, really I was, but I just wanted to tell her to stop because I wasn't buying her pre-made stuff when I can make much better stuff myself. Craziness!


And of course, Peyton has hit the terrible twos. It wasn't so bad today. Yesterday he was throwing irrational fits all day long. Today he was a little angel in comparison and man he took some awesome pictures for me!


The rest of the week looks like it holds dying Easter Eggs, hunting Easter Eggs, and Easter Church Activities. It's going to be a busy weekend, but a fun one.


Well, tonight was a lot of fun. I went over to the Funky Playground Designs site and randomly hopped on over to the chat. Wow, it was so much fun! There were several people there and then several more in and out, but everyone was so nice and friendly. I had never been there before and had just signed up due to a CT a week or so ago and hadn't really done much there, but everyone was super nice and talked to me like I had been around for years. It was really fun just to sit and chill with them.


Well, three posts and a lot of me, so I think I'm off to bed for the night. If you were looking for my blog train post for April, it's down there somewhere. You can check the right side for a list of links, or since I know I'm kind of lazy at times, just click *here* and it should take you there.


God Bless and Happy Easter if I'm not back before then!

4 comments:

  1. I understand your frustration with someone who doesnt listen to you and your wishes when you know your child and what he will be willing to put up with. You do know that unless you purchased the CD you do not have copyright to use those phots. It is a violation of copyright law to steal from the photographer/studio. I want to point that out since many people reading your blog may not realize that you surely purchased the CD and the copyright for the pictures. You should mention that. Obviously the studio you used could not stay in business if they are not selling sufficiently to pay their staff (probably min wage) and their overhead. You dont want anyone pirating your work, they dont want anyone stealing their copyright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope that you are not insinuating by the omission of the word "CD" you believe by default that I am going to commit copyright violations. I do not believe that if I were to print say an 8x10 layout and either paste my 5x7 on it or cut out a part like a mat that I will be violating anything. If that were the case, any decorative mat or frame added to a copyrighted photo would be in violation of copyright. There will be no alterations or anything illegal. Simply I would rather make my own stuff than to purchase something of lower quality than what I can make, even if it requires more work and extra layers behind the pane of glass on the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally off the subject here -- but what is the font that you use? I love it! Is it one of the Pea fonts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's cool I used Peas for Fonts Oh So Lovely. Or maybe it's called just So Lovely. Something like that. It's the only one they have named anything close to that that I know of.

    ReplyDelete