skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, aside from being woken up at 6 am this morning, I am having a pretty good day. You? Are you excited about National Scrapbooking Day? That would be this weekend and I know that everyone is getting all geared up to celebrate, many of them with goodies for you! I know that I am excited about it! May is also the birthday month for Stuff to Scrap, so make sure to watch our Facebook Page for a new little challenge for you guys!
For now, let's check out Scraps by Andrea's latest release, Springy Thingies:

Just click the preview to head to the store!
Here's a cute, sweet little layout that I did with this kit using a template from Berry Sweet Designs:

And of course I've got a freebie for you! Just click it to go to 4shared to grab it!

Be sure to pick it up this week! Remember, I told you about that sale she was having? (see previous post) Well, that means that you can pick this sweet little mini up for only $1.79! That's right! Less than $2.00! And speaking of $2.00, it's $2.00 Tuesday over at Stuff to Scrap! Go grab some great kits at a great price!
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 28, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete