I've got two new great kits to show you today. It's a late post, but I've been running around all day taking care of Peyton and his fish.
The first kit that I want to show you is a collab between Scrappin' Serenity and one of my fellow Scrappin' Serenity CT members, Glenda of GB Designs called Twitterpated.
Here are the previews for each kit:

Scrappin' Serenity's part

Glenda's Part
Oh, and did I mention that this is a *FREEBIE* collab? Just click the previews to head to their blogs to pick them up!
Here are a few layouts that I did with Scrappin' Serenity's part:


The next kit that I want to show you is by Scraps by Andrea called Mr. Fixit it. Check out her preview:

Click the preview to head on over to her store at Stuff to Scrap to pick it up and make sure to check out the coordinating card stock and glitters. If you buy the bundle of all three, you'll save on them all, too!
Here are a few layouts that I did with it:


And as promised, a freebie from me made with this kit. It's a 12x12 quick page. Click the preview to head to 4shared to download it.

















































Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 06, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thank you for sharing! :-)
ReplyDelete