Thursday, April 15, 2010

lizards, poodles, and a freebie

I hope that everyone is having a great day today. I know that I am. Peyton and I finally caught a lizard! He's been wanting to catch one ever since it got warm enough for them to come out and Super Momma finally caught one! Okay, I'll admit it, I'm pretty sure the dog caught it first. He likes to dig around the pool and other places where they hang out and I found this lizard in one of those holes. He seemed in fairly good condition for someone who couldn't use their back legs. Now, the dog doesn't eat them, he just likes to find him, so it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I think it might have been preggo, since it was so fat and that might have contributed to his lack of movement.


On a less scaly note, but still animal related, have you checked out the Le Petite Poodle freebie kit that's been going around? It's a collab by Scrapalicious Cereal, Seal Scraps, and The Scrappy Kat in honor of Mommy Me Time Scrappers Tammy, who recently lost her dear poodle, Nikki. The whole kit should be out now, and so today is the official release day! Click on their names above to head over to their blog to check out the freebie kit.


This is what the whole kit looks like:


Here's Scrapalicious Cereal's Part:



Here's The Scrappy Kat's Part:



Here's Seal Scraps' Part:



All of the previews are linked to their blogs!


Here are a few layouts that I did with Scrapalicious Cereal's part of the collab:





I know, I know, no pets, but hey, here's a freebie for you to add a picture of your own sweet puppy:



Click to Download from 4shared.

2 comments:

  1. Your BB page is so pretty! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great BB page! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete