Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Misty O'Brien Releases and a freebie

I've got some great stuff to show you today! Misty O'Brien Designs has teamed up in a collab with Daybreak Scraps and Teri's Think O My Jigs to create Elegant Azure. Man, is it beautiful! Check it out:



You can click the preview to find it over at Gingerscraps.


Here is a layout that I did with Misty's part of the collab:



Misty also has some new stuff coming out over at Funky Playground Designs. She is releasing a glitter frame set and a custom styles set. Check these previews out:


Look at this awesome frame set. You're going to get 6 glittered frames designed for both personal and commercial use. Three of them are round and three are rounded squares.



Here are the custom glitter styles. These glitter styles are for commercial or personal use, no credit required. Installation instructions to Photoshop and Elements will also be included. PU/CU/S4H/S4O friendly. You will get 1 .asl style file and 8 1200x1200 glitter sheets (sizable to 3600x3600 with excellent clarity at 100%. How awesome is that?



You can click on the previews to check out the kits in the stores.


Oh, and did I forget to mention that I have a freebie for you? Remember that layout I showed you at the top? Well, I turned it into a quickpage for you! Click the preview to download from 4shared.



God bless and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete