skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay, if you're looking for freebies, keep scrolling, there are several down there in the last few blogs, but onto the news of the evening.
Funky Playground Designs is having a Speed Scrap! Yes, exciting isn't it? It's their first one, and from what I hear it's going to be awesome! My new friend Cindy (Scribbler) at FPD is going to be hosting it. Here's the banner announcement that they made up for it:

Clicking it will take you to the forum with all the info.
Okay, so I know that a lot of you are probably thinking, man, that's late, but they've got it all figured out for all you folks who would be up in the wee hours of the morning. If you do manage to post by Midnight that night (Eastern time) then you will be entered into a drawing for a 10 dollar gift card from Shanmomto4 Designs (check out her awesome store!). How awesome is that? (And if you're seriously having to think about that one, let me tell you, it's pretty freaking awesome! Take a look for yourself here!) If you can't make that time frame, so long as you post by Midnight (Eastern time) on Sunday, April 25, you'll get to grab the participation prize from Girl Boy Girl Designs.
I know I'm pretty stoked about it (although I will probably be at work for most of it and scrapping like crazy to get it done), and you should be, too!
Until next time, God bless and happy scrapping!
No comments:
Post a Comment