skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, I've discovered a new thing that I'm really into right now, that's both enjoyable and seemingly pretty easy for me. And this new thing is the creating of banners and blinkies. I've just started, but I think that I'm doing pretty well overall.
It all started out when I was invited to be on Scrappin' Serenity's CT (my first CT ever!). I figured I might as well have a blinkie for her to put on her blog, so I made one. I figured, how hard could it be? Well, it was pretty hard and a little technical and I made a lot of mistakes, but in the end, I liked the result. So I practices and made a few more and now I really enjoy it.
I'm kind of thinking about branching out and offering my services to others in need of new banners and blinkies. So do you need a new banner or blinkie? I'm not really sure how to go about it, but let me know and we'll think of something, lol.
Oh, and if you're curious, check out the My Banners and Blinkies page to see a few that I've done recently. I'll try to keep it updated when I do new things. Let me know what you think.
YAY!!! So Happy you are doing this! I just may need to contact you again in the future to make me some more! I just LOVE the ones you made me!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Manda! I'm just so happy that you loved them!
ReplyDelete