Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 new kits and a Freebie!

Hey everyone! How is your Earth Day shaping up? I must say, that it has been a beautiful morning here. Seeing the sunshine creep across the floor as the sun rose was just a small reminder of the blessings of God. Of course the silly boy who woke me up early enough to see this is another blessing! lol


Well, this will be my last CT post for JW Digiscraps. It has been great! I love working with her and her amazing kits. Trust me, if you ever have the chance to work with her don't hesitate! So, I'd like to show you the new kit she has out today. It's called Child's Song and it's perfect to scrap all those musical layouts that you have. There are 15 papers (11 patterend, 4 solids) and it's packed with 42 elements! You can get it at Enchanted Studio Scraps or Divine Digital. Take a look:



And as a bonus, she has a freebie add on on her blog for you to pick up! Click the preview to head on over there and snag it!



Since Peyton really loves to play the piano, I just had to scrap some of those pictures! Check out what I did with the kit:



I made this using Designs by Sweet Mesquite's All Clusterd Up template set (template #2).



Make sure to check her blog to see the amazing layouts that her CT has done with the kit.


Now I'd like to show you a great kit by Scrapalicious Cereal to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day that would be perfect for your Earth Day layouts, or basically any layout about outdoor fun! It's called Tread Lightly and it's packed with 42 papers, 51 elements, and an upper alpha with numbers and symbols. And, if you picked up the Spring Picnic blog train earlier this month it matches the color palette perfectly! Check out her previews (linked to the store):


The full kit:



The paper preview:



This kit is so cute! I really love all the awesome elements and kids in it. Here are two layouts that I did with the kit (although I'm sure there will be more!):





I thought I would try to do something different as a freebie for you today. I've never done a template before, but I liked the layout so much that I wanted to use it again, easily. Let me know what you think! Click the preview to pick it up at 4shared. The download has the template in PSD, JPEG, and TIFF.



And be sure to head on over to Scrapalicious Cereal's blog to check out a freebie that Kendra has made for you guys. Click her preview to head on over.



And in honor of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, Scrapalicious Cereal has a very special freebie for you to help with staying green. Click it to go get it at her blog.



Until next time, happy scrapping, God bless, and try to do something extra to help save our world today.

2 comments: