Thursday, April 1, 2010

Funky Playground Designs

Have you been over to the new Funky Playground Designs site? I have got to tell you it is awesome! And to commemorate their grand reopening, they're having and awesome sale! Check this out:



And of course Misty O'Brien had to get in on this as she is just opening her store up there, so check out this bit from her:



I'm telling you, that Tweet Tweet is awesome! Haven't seen it yet? Well, you need to!


Here's the kit:



And a cute Add On (that her *Facebook Fans* got for *free*):



And some glitter styles and sheets:



All Tweet Tweet pictures linked to the store.


And as a supporter of Autism Awareness and because April is Autism Awareness month, Misty is donating all proceeds to Autism Awareness, so shop, grab some awesome kits, and help out a great cause!


I'll have some layouts ready for you to look at once I get all settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment